Thursday, January 10

moments to remember


who needs toys when pots and pans are so much more entertaining?

play-doh fun with friends... 


sound asleep in the sling...

Henry and Molly. Love.

looking at finch photos...



Sometimes this is the only way to make it to naptime.  Baby in the sling while rocking my other baby...

Such a precious moment. Both asleep. Now how do I get up? :)


This little girl loves to be on the go...helping me with dishes, laundry. We're going to try dusting next...

The end of a big smile.  I have yet to catch one on camera...

The dishwasher saga continues...it doesn't work.  never has.  they've come out to fix it 3 times within the last several months.  This time still not fixed and now they've cut a line connected to the disposal, so it floods everytime I use the sink.  At least my floor is getting clean...

Didn't want to put her down tonight.  Baby snuggles are the best...

What sweet Henry left on the kitchen table tonight before bed.  makes me smile...


Watching Downton Abby. Giving her a taste of many nights of P&P and Anne of Green Gables in the future. :)



naptime on my shoulder during the homework hour...



Henry's art...

No comments: