Wednesday, January 9

35 years

Special moments to remember:
1. sneaking in several snuggles with my sweet girl all throughout the day
2. birthday blueberry chocolate chip scones and tea with my sweet friends, Mendy and Carla, this morning.  Mendy had us over, and my youngest two boys enjoyed playing with Platt and Noah.
3.  after picking up the big boys from school, a birthday day lunch at Schlotzsky's with all my boys and Molly. 
4. a beautiful birthstone necklace from my parents...6 stones for all six kiddos!
5. a delicious triple chocolate birthday bundt cake made by my sweet husband!
6. and while he put the boys down for bed, I went and picked up some of our favorites...Chick fila drinks and Carrabba's!!  A yummy dinner and a movie at home.
7. Perfect way to celebrate 35 years.  :)












 

1 comment:

Charles and Heidi said...

What a wonderful birthday! You have brought us so much joy, our precious first born. Love you!